duminică, 6 martie 2011

Quit smoking useful advices

If many times you asked yourself how can you quit smoking, I guess what you really wanted to know in fact was how can you find an easy and practical solution to quit smoking? Since willpower is a major issue in these cases, you have to be well informed about methods of quitting cigarettes before you start.

You should know about the difficulty of this process in order to find out the best solution to stop it forever.  Most of the time, the first trial can be without positive results and it can take about seven attempts for a complete success. Most smokers fail on this trial because they are not informed about what they need to do. Some of them just stop smoking at a certain moment, hoping to not fall into the temptation once again. Wrong thought: you should not expect your body to react so fast and easily to your wish since it is still dependent on nicotine.
To give you an example about the importance of god information I will tell you about my own experience. When I stopped smoking, few years ago, I knew exactly what I was doing and what the steps I had to follow were simple. So, my first trial was my last one and I managed to quit smoking without big deal.  

I know that you might be hoping that a strong willpower will handle the situation for you. I admit it, it can be a real help in this process but sometimes is not enough. There are smokers who have tried even 15 times to quit smoking by using their willpower, so do not put all your hope in it.But quitting cigarettes is not as difficult as you might think; it’s all about combining effort with information and willpower. Knowing exactly what you have to do it will guide your way. First of all, think about the reason you are smoking for, and then see the results that cigarettes have on your body. But do not stop only on health issues and think about long term results and how cigarettes managed to change your life.

For me, quitting smoking was not at all difficult since I looked upon this process as a natural thing to do, not as a big achievement in my life. Try these few advices, inform yourself and most of all, and don’t be sad if you fail. Try again and do not stop the fight be brave and continue bravely your struggle. There are many Stop smoking medicine  which are really good.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Rețineți: Numai membrii acestui blog pot posta comentarii.